Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Get the party started!

Nice idea. As a very amateur blogger I will undoubtedly make myself look silly. However, 'tis better to blog and fall on one's face then to have never blogged at all.

Let me start by letting everyone know that I am postponing taking my comprehensive exams until Fall. I have met with several of my professors and they feel I should take more time to prepare so I can ensure that I pass my exams. I will also be working on my dissertation proposal so that I do not fall too far behind. Angela says I absolutely have to be done before Christian graduates from college. : ) (ha, ha!)

2 comments:

Mom H. said...

5:56 a.m.! Sounds like your up'n at'em,Mike. We're not too worried that you'll finish that degree--the $$ooner the better, right?

Alexis said...

Love your post! Crack me up!

Love you!

Lexie