Saturday, February 21, 2009

All bets are OFF!

So, I was so hopeful that we had finally overcome the plague of sicknesses................

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I got sick with a bad cold Wednesday, and for the past two days have had severe laryngitis. Allie laughs at my voice!

Anyway, I still wasn't counting myself as continued sickness to our family, but tonight Anastasia fell asleep on the couch.... she only ever sleeps during the day when she's sick...... Yes, she's sick. I think she has the flu. *Cry!!!

SOOOO...........*sigh.

On a happy note, after YEARS of planning and saving, I finally have purchased my very own Elliptical! Wahooooooooooo. It's so heavy it had to be transported upstairs in pieces, and in pieces it remains until we can assemble it :-) THEN I will be an exercising Queen! Wahoo.

On a somewhat happy/sad note, Paul went NC Snowboarding today, and had a blast! However, he fell and hurt his shoulder. He heard it pop, so I'm guessing he 'subluxed' it. If it doesn't show improvement, we'll have one more thing to get us closer to meeting our huge deductible....

On a very happy note, I have a great family, and I love you all! We are very blessed :-D.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!! It's not fair Lex! Hang in there, next year you have a guaranteed sick free year...right?
Anyway, good luck with Paul too, that's NOT a fun thing to deal with.
Lots of Love...(L o L)

Swen said...

AAAAHHHH! Is it the REAL flu? I seriously hope not. I'm so excited that you were able to get an elliptical. They are the best! Hopefully your family will start feeling better so you'll have a chance to put it together and use it! Loves!