So, yesterday was Chloe B-day and we all had a blast. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the shirt and goggles...she looks adorable in both...at the same time... she REALLY likes to wear the goggles with any outfit she's wearing. The cake was a lot of fun, she helped decorate it and after helped dig her little fingers into the frosting. She was quite darling.
Love you all so much have a wonderful day! Oh, and if any of you think you're cold,I have NO sympathy for you, it's a nice "feels like" -20 right now. Gggeeetthhh!
;)
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ouch! I can say for sure that I'll never live in Iowa (or at least I'll never WANT to!) Happy Birthday to Chloe! I want to see pictures of her in her goggles. I bet she looks adorable.
Happy Birthday, Chloe! Iowa makes everywhere else seem warm, believe me!
Post a Comment