Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bear Lake Pictures

Hey, All!

I've uploaded all of my picture for your downloading pleasure! They are in their full megapixel form, so it took quite some time :-).

Anyway, click on the link below, and then peruse the photos and download what you want. I will keep the pictures out there for a couple months, but then I'll have to take them offline to use the space.

If you don't have it already, you'll probably need to download Picasa to be able to download the pictures. Personally, I love the program, as it is what I use to edit pictures until I can get my hands on photoshop this fall.

If you have any questions, let me know! I love you all!

Alexis

LINK: http://picasaweb.google.com/ajohansen25

3 comments:

Alexis said...

I just found another album I forgot to upload from July 3rd, it's in que to be uploaded. Loves!

Unknown said...

aw thank you lex! yudabeist!

Sam said...

Tanks, Lexie-head person :)