So i'm not so good at posting, and I apologize for the lack of updates on my boring, average, and overall selfish life. But I digress...a lot.
Im sure mother is amazing at getting the news around, but yes its true...I moved out!!! <---(Note exclaimation triple set)
I moved into Pinacle Apartments right across from UVU, and I am loving my stay there. My roomates are all awesome and great guys, and my roomate that I stay with keeps his room tidy which is nice, but snores like a drunken Banshee. This does take some getting used too. :)
The hardest parts really are the food (lack of), the bed (lack of), the silence (lack of), and a Mother's part in all of it. (None lacking) The first while I did miss all those things, but then I realized how much I absolutly love being out on my own. The fact that I am always hungry, always tired, and never alone took a weird liking to me.
The basic plan to all of this was to move out, work my jobs, go to school, know what I want to study and try dating college girls. Of course, almost all of this fell apart. :)
I did move out and keep both my jobs going, but because of my laziness I missed the application for my diploma/amazing scholarship and now am not going to be going to school. Not sure what I want to go into, and the only college girls I meet are the ones who cry out, "Oh your Devin's/Trevor's little brother! Cuuuuuute!"
But its still fun to meet new people and get out on my own. Ya know, being a tough college student and all...
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for the kudos, Chris. I'm glad you are not too far away! May I add that the reason for moving out is also you will learn to take care of yourself--including EATING and being neat and tidy :) I HAVE FAITH IN YOU!
I know the feeling of being the younger sibling ("Oh cuuuuute") I had many of people say that to me. It wares off after a bit, no worries.
That's WAY too bad about the school. I know you worked hard for the scholarship...bummer! Learning experience thought...
Love ya!
somehow I feel there was some sort of vague comment about me in there, and it kinda reminds me of the time you told me this cool story, except you were sleeping at the time...eheh.
Post a Comment