Hey All,
I want to give an especial thanks to Dad and Mom for all their sacrifices in regards to Bear Lake, both financially and in lack of sleep. ;) I also really appreciate all of the delicious meals and snacks provided by our parents and by my lovely sisters. And thank you all for raising such cute and loving children for me to play with :) I admire all of you so much and appreciate all of the caring and love you show me. Looking forward to next year :)
-Sam
P.S. I think that, if we can, we might want to start contributing to the cost of renting the condos next year. Again, if it's feasible. It could be a "put spare change in the Bear Lake jar" kind of a thing. My moochiness wears on my conscience sometimes, so that's where this idea comes from... Loves :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you and your conscious...
Good idea Sam! I'll start my jar :)
oH FiNe. i guess we have to be weened off the mooching SOMeday.
Post a Comment