Just when I had given up hope of a little warmth, Dad was asked to go to St. George for a short conference--and I do mean short. We will leave Friday about noon and come back Saturday night. But I am excited just to drive to southern Utah for a day!
I am reminded of the difficulty of keeping everyone in the family up-to-date whenever I have a conversation with one of you. So, here are a few "in case you haven't heard" notes:
Swen & Becca are working on plan to refinance their home. Becca threatened early labor a couple weeks ago, but everything is going fine now.
Michael & Angela have had sick kids for the last week, and Angela's Grandma has been in the hospital. Mike has been busy with some new responsibilities at work.
Paul has begun a workout regimen to prepare for this summer's Bear Lake triathalon. He also gave Alexis the best valentine when he gently led her to a bubble bath after a hard day, while he took care of the kids.
Sam and Kira are not dating. Sam is dating other girls, however. He is also applying for a couple of positions at BYU Idaho for next year.
Allison and Ted were worn out after watching five children for five days (Brad & Tonya's three plus theirs)! They all got sick, but are doing better now.
Trevor is doing physical therapy and his shoulder is improving quickly. He is looking for part-time work, and applying for an intern position at Ideal Beach next summer.
Devin is dating. He is also snowboarding and using more calories than he takes in.
Chris is hoping for a job at APX; he should find out tomorrow. He spoke in church last Sunday and I wish you could all have been there--he's all grown up. He and I really enjoy watching the Olympics together.
Now, we are sort of on the same page. If anyone wants to expand or add to, feel free.
Love,
Mom
P.S. We love our new table! The chairs and buffet/hutch will arrive tomorrow morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, Thank you mom for the updates! There were a few times where I expressed a "oh I didn't know that" so it was helpful. My heart goes out to the sick kids and their caretakers, such great service. Other competitive emotions arose within me when I heard Paul was implementing an exercise program, something akin to "dooo that little!..." anyway. I'm excited for the triathlon and to see you all at Bear Lake, and for da new babies!
Post a Comment