Mom and Dad and all of us would like to think up a theme for our family pictures on July 25th. For example, guys in polo shirts, girls in blouses, color coded families, guys in kilts, ladies in armor. Whatever you can thinketh.
--Devin Howard--
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oooh--all the guys would look so great in kilts, as long as they could show off their muscles and hold a spear. The ladies should definitely wear the armor. We could bring in the armor/kilt theme by having the children and babies dressed in multi-colored dragon costumes.
Seems that if one wants practical feedback, you've come to the wrong family. I say kilts for fun, but I know Mum won't have it. I'd rather not do polos either. What about, seriously, nice dress shirts, dockers, and ties. It's been a while after all.
If you're talking dressy, we could provide the "Lavendar/Pink" color to the picture, just like in our family picture. We could also go pastel blue and white, as Paul is HOT in blue, and blue matches his new suit!
Color coordinated families might be fun, but also might be challenging because of the numbers. We could also dual-coordinate with all the guys in one color, and the girls in another color, with Mom & Dad in White as the center splash! Ha ha ha ha. Oh the options . . . I'll think about it some more :-)
6 comments:
Oooh--all the guys would look so great in kilts, as long as they could show off their muscles and hold a spear. The ladies should definitely wear the armor. We could bring in the armor/kilt theme by having the children and babies dressed in multi-colored dragon costumes.
Seems that if one wants practical feedback, you've come to the wrong family. I say kilts for fun, but I know Mum won't have it. I'd rather not do polos either. What about, seriously, nice dress shirts, dockers, and ties. It's been a while after all.
Wowzers, Sam. That would be cool. Does it make any difference that we're thinking of doing outside shots? I don't where else we would all fit!
Yup, i'm with sam, we would look SO SHNAZZAY!
If you're talking dressy, we could provide the "Lavendar/Pink" color to the picture, just like in our family picture. We could also go pastel blue and white, as Paul is HOT in blue, and blue matches his new suit!
Color coordinated families might be fun, but also might be challenging because of the numbers. We could also dual-coordinate with all the guys in one color, and the girls in another color, with Mom & Dad in White as the center splash! Ha ha ha ha. Oh the options . . . I'll think about it some more :-)
Dressy seems to be winning votes. Yes, Alexis, keep thinking about it--as you have a good eye for what will work.
Post a Comment