Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Grandma B's tribute

Hey y'all!
I just wanted to say thank you much for taking time to record an interview or to be interviewed. I think it was a very valuable undertaking.
I was absolutely thrilled to see everyone packed into the family room--family sprawled on the couch and chairs, and kids all over the floor. I'm sure Grandma felt very loved (it was passed her bed time and she stayed awake through it all).
It was also fun to see how entertained everyone was by the series of slideshows afterward.

I'll get that DVD put together as soon as I re-import the video from Mike's family. I'm also thinking of saving each individual interview as one video and posting that on Roxanna's website.

Lufs!

3 comments:

Allie said...

Thanks for doing this D, you're AWESOME! Question... what website of Aunt Roxanna's?

Alexis said...

Devin, thank YOU for doing that. It really was a neat night. I know editing will take a while, so thank you NOW. Love you!

Alexis

Mom H. said...

I keep remembering some of the memories shared in the interviews, and it brings a smile. It is a time for enjoying lots of memories about my Mom and her amazing life. Thanks to all of you for your efforts!