Thursday, December 2, 2010

Kid History - Episode 1

Hey y'all, you should watch this, it's great!


5 comments:

Alexis said...

Definitely funny and interesting to see the kids perspective. Ha ha ha

Allie said...

That was WAY hilarious! Chloe and I were laughing pretty hard together! Thanks for sharing... I love when the little girl says "he went to the bathroom", Chloe said "AHH, not in his pants!"

Swen said...

So funny...LOL! If only all problems could be resolved that easily. Nothing like a good headlock to bring the point home. The kids dialogue 'come-backs' were classic. I'm thinking the kids' story was based mostly in fact. Maybe they got the storyline from watching their parents?

Mom H. said...

Verrr-y clever. (Dev, when do you have time to find these things?!)Does it give you any ideas for a film?

Unknown said...

Yeah, it's hilarious. Well mom Neil actually showed it to me on you tube, so it really didn't take any time at all. Just a few minutes to post it on the blog. No ideas yet for a film, but I do think of music video ideas a lot :)