Hi Family,
Yesterday while taking Chloe to the bathroom and in the process of ending a phone call my phone got bumped and fell right into the toilet... AHHHHHHHHHH! First I tell you this so you don't wonder why I don't call you back for a few days... second is to let Swen know that I never understood how he lost his phone to the pot before, but now I understand. ARGHHH!
So, if you can find the heart to pray that my phone won't be broken, please do so. I'm letting it sit for few days and periodically blowing air in and around it to "hopefully" get it dried. I'll let you know the outcome then.
~allie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Haha....sorry sis, but that's hilarious. We have all thought about it happening, but i guess a select few get to experience it ;)
ha, trevor it would be funny if it happened to you, 'cause then you would be like "yay, new phone" then it would still work and you would be like "nevermind".
Oh, believe me, there was nothing humorous in Allie's scream when her phone made the plunge. This is her super-cool-does-everything-but-cook phone and to replace it would be $$$. So, when she finally put it back together and it worked, it was not just lucky, but an answer to prayer.
Post a Comment