I find it increasingly challenging to stay in the loop and keep everyone connected with our spread-out family. Perhaps each person (or family) could post an update every couple weeks or monthly?
We had a great week with our Japanese student, Hideaki. He is a fine young man, and I believe he had a good time while in Utah. He ate everything I fixed, but I think the Howard pancakes were his favorite. Chris and Destin made our field trip to Temple Square fun and memorable.
I will be flying to Iowa on Monday, Nov. 9 to visit Allie & Ted and Alexis & Paul and will return Wednesday, the 18th. This time I will take my warmest coat! For those in Utah, we'll plan to have a birthday dinner on Sunday, Nov. 8, for Devin and Caleb.
I've been going to some wonderful organization classes, and I really think they could make a difference--if I could just get a couple of days without interruptions! Which reminds me---Christmas is coming soon, so families: Please be thinking of what kind of gift would be the best for your family this year? Clothes, Bedding, Bath Towels, Camping Stuff, Tools, etc.? And while we're on the holiday topic, does anyone have plans for Thanksgiving?
Love you All!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WaaaHoooo, mommy is coming out!!!
I'm excited that you get to go say hi to the girls and their families. We are planning on spending Thanksgiving w/you (unless you go out of town, of course).
Post a Comment