Thursday, September 24, 2009

D update

Well to break the chain of videos I'm going to give a less cerebral stimulating update of my life.
Basically my days consist of going to class and doing homework and then going to work. Sadly it has become quite difficult to ingest has much food as I would like when I would like, but I'm looking to work that out. Don't worry, I do cook meals often anyway. My roommates are great and we're all good friends now. Meteorology is very interesting, my brain usually falls into a euphoric state during each class, it's cool stuff. I enjoy all my classes a lot. During my mission I achieved a burn for gaining knowledge and hoped it would "magically make me a good student who gets his homework done and studies instead of playing all the time". Well it has. I'm not doing much anything than learning and working and sometimes eating. Wouldn't it be nice if I could turn a nob to slow down my metabolism and then just turn it back up when I'm in my 40's...ah? So anyway, the following are some pictures of my new girlfriend :D







3 comments:

Alexis said...

That is a beautiful new girlfriend - but I honestly think you can do better :-D

Good luck, Devin, and I'm so glad your ability to study has improved - it happened that way for Paul, too!

Rebecca said...

Thanks for the update, D! Your new girlfriend is simply lovely. :)

Unknown said...

...ok well the girlfriend joke was lame, but I'll get some real pictures up there soon enough :D