Saturday, April 25, 2009

more uppingdate

I've got photos of my car and some of the trip. It was great to see Danny and his family again. The morning i had just opened my eyes when lil' Jonah walks in smiling, the first one up of course. Anyway, unbeknown to the rest, he and I engaged in some pretty intense conversation. I was suprised at how little he really cared who I was at first, he already knew I was a friend. Pretty soon Leah came in and we started having a lot of fun. Aleena got up to get ready and was scared that the kids were playing to loudly and they were going to wake me up...when I was somewhat the culprit of the noise. Anyway, we said our goodbye's and we were off. Danny at the warehouse loaded my up with a bunch of supplies (drinks, chips, candybars) so I was set for the trip. I drove about 2o miles and stopped to fill up, check tires and oil, yadda yadda. I made it home, and she's beautiful!
If you find this without photos, just wait, they'll get there.

No comments: